- Isaac: What about Adam and Eve? What race do you think they were?
- Me: I don't know man... they must've had some Asian in them since we pretty much all came from them. Yes?
- Isaac: I guess so. Or there was a Ling and Chen in China that was like the Adam and Eve of their land. But to conserve on space in the bible God just wrote about Adam and Eve.
- Me: Do you think He did that with like, Africa and Mexico too?
- Isaac: Probably, like Pablo and Juana... but a bunch of people say the Garden of Eden is in Africa cause of how it talks about the rivers in Genesis so maybe my theory is off a bit.
I have the coolest dad. He bought a Snuggie today.
Lately, I’ve been a wreck. Literally every time I pray, I’m asking God to fix me and guide me and make me right again.
I just… want to cry.
I feel like such a disappointment to God all the time. I just know I could be doing so much more for Him, and if I put just a little bit more effort into it, I know I could be great for Him. I feel so… gosh, I don’t know. I just feel so worthless.
And knowing that I’m not worthless just frustrates me even more. I know I am worth something if I can call myself a daughter of Christ. The bride of Christ even. I must be special if God loves me that much. But while I know all of this, while I know how much He loves me and whatnot, I feel the exact opposite.
I hate this battle between my mind and my feelings. I know God finds me worthy, but I feel like I’m worth so little. I know I can always run to God when I have no one, but I feel too afraid to go after Him whole-heartedly and boldly. And this all makes me feel so weak, when I know how strong I can be. Which just makes it all suck even more.
It’s a struggle. I keep praying, and I know He will work through me. I have such short patience though. I wish I was different now. I’m tired of holding onto what feels safe because I’m too scared to jump into something different. I’m just tired of imagining what I could be.
That’s my issue right now. I’ve been wanting to get that out there for quite some time now.
It’s really cool! I thought at first it was a painting, cause of the way the glass looks. It’s like… kind of pastel/ painting looking. Haha. But yeah, it’s really cool picture. :)
Written by a 15 yr. old School Kid in Ohio : New Pledge of Allegiance (TOTALLY AWESOME!) Since the Pledge of Allegiance & The Lords Prayer , are not allowed in Schools anymore because the word ‘God’ is mentioned…
Now I sit me down in school
Where praying is against the rule
For this great nation under God
Finds mention of Him very odd.
If Scripture now the class recites,
It violates the Bill of Rights.
And anytime my head I bow
Becomes a Federal matter now..
Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
That’s no offense; it’s a freedom thing..
The law is specific, the law is precise..
Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.
For praying in a public hall
Might offend someone with no faith at all.
In silence alone we must meditate,
God’s name is prohibited by the state.
We’re allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks…
We can carry smut, but not the Bible.
To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
And the ‘unwed daddy,’ our Senior King..
It’s ‘inappropriate’ to teach right from wrong,
We’re taught that such ’judgments’ do not belong.
We can get our condoms and birth controls,
Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.
But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
No word of God must reach this crowd.
It’s scary here I must confess,
When chaos reigns the school’s a mess.
So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
Should I be shot; My soul please take!
Seriously. One of his best creations.
- Me: I love pistachios
- Mom: Yeah, me too.
- Me: I could eat them all day.
- Mom: Yeah, me too... you know, I hate when the shell is so closed that you have no chance of opening it. I mean, it's such a waste.
- Me: Yeah... me too. I hate that too.